The Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation’s 2018 Clean Water Block Grant Program is intended to support the construction of high-priority, cost-effective, non-agricultural clean water improvement projects statewide. Projects to be constructed must be identified in the DEC Watershed Project Database “Go List.” The program may also support high priority final design/construction and final design projects, however, at a lower priority.
For partners with CWBG projects that have been cleared by the DEC or who are in interested in submitting a potential project for screening, you will find the most current relevant program documents here.
- Subgrant Agreement (includes Attachment F – Screening Process) (SWCRPC)
- Draft RPC-Town Agreement
- Invoice Template (SWCRPC)
- Town Letter of Commitment (SWCRPC)
- Form430-M Template (DEC)
- Progress Report Form (SWCRPC)
- Final Performance Report Template (DEC) (Fillable version 5/2/2018)
- Best Management Practices (BMP) Final Report Template – Stormwater Projects (DEC)
- Standardized Milestones/Deliverables (DEC-ERP Manual, Appendix 3)
- Project Performance Measures (DEC-ERP Manual, Appendix 2)
- Project Locator Map Instructions (DEC-ERP Manual, Appendix 1)
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy.