In 2018 SWCRPC started working on a new Regional “Active Transportation Plan” to replace their 2006 Regional Bicycling and Pedestrian Plan.
Documents, reports and maps will be posted on this webpage as they become available.
The following documents and resources are currently available:
- Project outline (Jan 2018)
- Transportation data collected by SWCRPC (Particularly see “Bicycling and Walking” section)
- Existing conditions and trends presentation for the TAC (Feb 2018)
- Existing conditions and trends presentation for external stakeholders (April 2018)
Needs Map (Draft)
As part of the 2014 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP), SWCRPC collected regional needs on an interactive map. The same idea will be used for the 2018 Active Transportation Plan – considering points already identified in the 2014 RTP, and then adding new, more specific points for the Active Transportation Plan.
The following map is a working draft map – being used to collect input from a variety of sources including:
- Regional Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)
- Town Staff and Officials
- Local bicycle and pedestrian committees
- Local residents
More information and getting involved
For more information about the plan or to get involved, please contact Katharine.